Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #16
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingmom View Post
So is there a way to convert drm epub (that I get from the library) in a format that I can read on my Kindle? Without having to eat the cabbages, thank you very much!
Not without the cabbages I'm afraid…
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #17
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingmom View Post
So is there a way to convert drm epub (that I get from the library) in a format that I can read on my Kindle? Without having to eat the cabbages, thank you very much!
I am afraid the cabbages are necessary...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #18
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I am afraid the cabbages are necessary...

There is no fun without cabbages.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #19
readingmom
readingmom began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Okay, I'm going to get some cabbages! Thanks everyone. Now what?
readingmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:42 AM   #20
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Execute the cabbages! Otherwise they're of no use.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #21
jaycd17
jaycd17 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Convert DRM EPUB to Kindle

I am a beginner with this, so please bare with me. I have downloaded an EPUB file which is protected (according to Calibre) is there a way to override this DRM so I can put this book on my Kindle. I should mention, I did purchase the EBook. Thank you
jaycd17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #22
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Yes, there are ways, but we are not allowed to go into details here. Search google for Apprentice Alf's Blog.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote