Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #151
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Device: I'm an iRex man: 8x DR1000S, 4x DR800SG, 4x DR800S
Spanish locale updated

Hi Marcel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
I created new po-file and merged your file with the newly created. Can you fill in the missing parts (and the fuzzy) and check if I merged the file correctly? I will use it in future releases.
I've updated the translation (both source .po and compiled .mo for regular users) with your new file as base. Everything looks OK except the PDF export status strings ('successfully exported', etc.) are not yet localized. Good job, though.

I hope you all had a Merry XMas and will have a Happy New Year in a couple of days
Attached Files
File Type: zip xournal_es(po).zip (8.8 KB, 532 views)
File Type: zip xournal_08d_es.zip (9.4 KB, 531 views)
MrWarper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:22 AM   #152
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
I have updated the latest po-files in the BitBucket archive. So if someone else wants to update one of the others files, feel free to do so.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #153
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Installation questions

Hi everyone,

I am a latecomer to the Irex DR party, just installed Mackx's Xournal on my DR1000s. Very-very impressive!

I have a couple of questions, in case anyone is still reading this:

1. The writing seems to be awfully slow, e.g. i can finish a word before it shows up on the screen. Can this be changed somehow?
EDIT: I managed to solve this by turning on the experimental options.

2. I am not sure how to install the patches. They seem to be "just" newer versions of the "xournal" file. Does the latest patch (d) contain all the updates contained by patches a-c? Can I just replace the original "xournal" file on the device with the one in patch "d", and run the software like that? Or do I need to run the installation after replacing the "xournal" file?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by Jmirko; 10-09-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #154
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Hi Jmirko,

After installing the 'full' version you can 'install' the latest patch, which is basically copying the content of the patch-zip-file over the installed version.

Have fun,
Marcel.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #155
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, Marcel. Still not completely clear, sorry... What I did was to connect the DR to my pc and replace the original xournal file with the new one, then I ran the installation again, just like the first time. Is this o.k., or should I do something differently.
Advert
Old 10-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #156
MrWarper
Zealot
MrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it isMrWarper knows what time it is

Device: I'm an iRex man: 8x DR1000S, 4x DR800SG, 4x DR800S
Actually just overwriting the executable is fine, so there was no need to re-install. I guess it won't do any harm either, so this note is mostly for completeness' sake
MrWarper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:15 AM   #157
Jmirko
Recovered collector

Thank you, MrWarper.

Tags
xournal