Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
kirschschreib
kirschschreib began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Shop doesn't worl anymore

Since the new firmware update (1.9.17) I have a serious problem browsing the shop. If I do a search and thera re more than one result page, I can't turn the page. Instead of showing further results, my kobo just says that my search did not bring up any results.

And, one thing more, I never had that double tap problem. But now I do.

I'm really wondering what they are doing...I'm really going to start looking for a new ereader.
kirschschreib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
Sound
Sound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitySound has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirschschreib View Post
Since the new firmware update (1.9.17) I have a serious problem browsing the shop. If I do a search and thera re more than one result page, I can't turn the page. Instead of showing further results, my kobo just says that my search did not bring up any results.

And, one thing more, I never had that double tap problem. But now I do.

I'm really wondering what they are doing...I'm really going to start looking for a new ereader.
Its working ok for me. Maybe provide a couple of search terms so other people can confirm?
Sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert