Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
NAEB - Latest shipment has arrived.

All 30 of them. And they're shipping out. There appear to be a few left over so if you haven't ordered any, we'll be listing how many extra on our storefront. As always, first-come, first-serve.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook G3
Since I've ordered nr 60 I can only say.....

Let it come, I can hardly wait to get the thing back in Europe
ErwinOtten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
helten
helten is on a distinguished road

Device: None
Pheeew that sounds good! I've ordered one a couple of days ago, so it seems like I'm lucky
helten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I barely dare to ask......

did they come out of customs yet?

I really would like to get mine before the end of the month because my vacation starts at august 2nd.

Derek...

p.s. If you guess where my avatar is from you receive an extra

Last edited by ErwinOtten; 07-16-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
stevy
stevy began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen3 512Mo
I'm also anxious to receive mine. I've just reorder one after the Credit Authorization Expired
but no response yet. My first order number was 278. Could you reassure me ?
For erwinOtten, is it Dr**** L**** ?
stevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #6
ErwinOtten
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevy View Post
No.

A little hint. It's (of course) a book cover, and I just found out its the cover of an (old) computer game also.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post

I really would like to get mine before the end of the month because my vacation starts at august 2nd.

Derek...

p.s. If you guess where my avatar is from you receive an extra

I'll know as soon as they're released... (Of course, it may take a day for actual delivery to our site. )

derek
Old 07-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #8
tzutolin
Connoisseur
tzutolin began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErwinOtten View Post

I just received a mail from NAEB saying that the unit is shipped.

Thanks & Regards,
David
tzutolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #9
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzutolin View Post
I just received a mail from NAEB saying that the unit is shipped.

Thanks & Regards,
David
Yep. Jim just told me they came in and he was finishing up shipping - like right now.

Derek
Old 07-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #10
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
Technically they won't go out until tomorrow. When the truck stops buy to pick them up.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:10 AM   #11
ErwinOtten
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevy View Post
by the way, you are verry close when you mean DragonLance, close but no cigar

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Yep. Jim just told me they came in and he was finishing up shipping - like right now.

Derek

Thanks, I'll let you know when it arrives safely

Do you know which firmware is on it? Do I have to upgrade to 708 or does it contain that one already ?
Old 07-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #12
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
The random sample I opened up had v681 installed.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #13
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by penty View Post
The random sample I opened up had v681 installed.

Hmmm... Well, it isn't *that* hard for users to update to build 708. Of course, there's that niggling little "freeze on boot-up" problem some are having. (Both with the 512MB and the 64MB models.)

Derek