Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 05:38 AM   #1
collunder
collunder began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
sorting audio files/albums

hi,

i´ve got a problem with my mp3-files on my reader prs 505: i transferred some albums via ebook-library on a sd-card. when i open the files on the sd-card in the library, they are shown sorted by album (as i like to have them sorted). but if i open them on my reader, they are sorted by title, all albums and interprets mixed up. how can i sort them by album?

thanks for advice (and sorry for my bad english...)
collunder
collunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
mitchelln
Enthusiast
mitchelln began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by collunder View Post
hi,

i´ve got a problem with my mp3-files on my reader prs 505: i transferred some albums via ebook-library on a sd-card. when i open the files on the sd-card in the library, they are shown sorted by album (as i like to have them sorted). but if i open them on my reader, they are sorted by title, all albums and interprets mixed up. how can i sort them by album?

thanks for advice (and sorry for my bad english...)
collunder
You can't I don't think. It sorts by filename only. The music playback functionality on the 505 is pretty basic.
mitchelln is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2008, 05:23 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchelln View Post
You can't I don't think. It sorts by filename only. The music playback functionality on the 505 is pretty basic.
It also uses too much battery as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote