Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #16
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
All the Kindles allow you to delete (or remove in the case of ebooks acquired from Amazon) any of your documents. For the K2 and the KDX from the home screen push left on the joy stick and follow the onscreen instructions.

I've contacted eReader regarding returning the eSlick. It's useless to me with the primitive firmware.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #17
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Thanks very much for your explainations and intructions!
I've just got my Kindle DX at the Christmas and I'm learning how to use it
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2009, 02:25 AM   #18
riemann42
Zealot
riemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enough

Device: eSlick,nook
I have serious buyer's remorse about the eslick.

One good thing: They actually have a step-by-step process to build your own kernel and root fs. Now I just need to learn how to cross compile an X server for it along with gtk, and FBReader can work. This is a little out of my league without a serial port (or the desire to try to solder one on myself).
riemann42 is offline   Reply With Quote