Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-11-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
Cajun
Love to Read
Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Calibre Ebook Viewer Crashes

When I try to copy something from an eBook Calibre ebook viewer crashes.

the error message is:
calibre-parallel.exe has stopped working.

Any help would be great.
Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 10:35 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This is usually caused by some clipboard management software or security programs that interfere with the clipboard.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2016, 07:45 AM   #3
gsparks2
Connoisseur
gsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge International version
I have this too, have not figured out what software is causing this.

WORKAROUND: I use exclusively the epub format so when I need to copy something from the book, I open the epub with the edit epub feature and copy from there.
gsparks2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 08:37 AM   #4
Cajun
Love to Read
Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cajun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
@gsparks2
Thanks your work around will be helpful. I like Calibre, but wish the e-book viewer had a few more features. I read from it regularly for learning and creating new classes.
Thanks again for your help.
Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook viewer