Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #1
Z_Man
Z_Man began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
NC won't remember what book I'm reading

NC running nootered v.1.1.

I bought a book at the book store.
It wasn't floating my boat so I bought another book at the book store and started reading it.
When I press the open book icon at the bottom, it opens book one where I left off instead of opening book two.

Any ideas what’s going on? I've done a reset since getting book two and that hasn't fixed the problem.
Z_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
A quick fix would be to archive book one.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2011, 02:45 AM   #3
Z_Man
Z_Man began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Ok I did that now when I press the book icon it tells me the book is no longer available.
Z_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
If you're saying you did a factory reset and it's still not solved, then you should call tech support.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote