Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #16
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
What am I chop liver?!?
You hadn't responded on that item yet.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:16 AM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You hadn't responded on that item yet.
But I am active in the thread. I will refrain on comments on men who talk so much it gives me a headache. *peeks at hubby*
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:26 AM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
But I am active in the thread. I will refrain on comments on men who talk so much it gives me a headache. *peeks at hubby*
So that's what brings on the headaches. I'll keep quiet on my next date.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #19
Saxguy
Connoisseur
Saxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toys

Device: K-3, Kindle Fire HDX 7" 2013
Well, I didn’t mean to offend anyone, just found it very funny, and based on fact (oops there I go again.. sorry)
Saxguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:49 AM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxguy View Post
Well, I didn’t mean to offend anyone, just found it very funny, and based on fact (oops there I go again.. sorry)
Don't sweat it man, it was quite funny
Old 10-31-2013, 11:19 PM   #21
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I Dont think sooo
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #22
knudson1988
knudson1988 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
All-New Kindle Fire 7" Tablet, Now in HD

The new Kindle Fire 7" Tablet is the best bang for the buck. It comes in HD and is only $139 for the 8 GB. Plus its a kindle fire so it has the ability to run so many apps along with reading and listening to audiobooks. For the price I think its the best buy. Here check it out at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CU0NSCU/

Last edited by dreams; 11-03-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: removed affiliate tag - moderator
knudson1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #23
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
[QUOTE=knudson1988;2674856]The new Kindle Fire 7" Tablet is the best bang for the buck. It comes in HD and is only $139 for the 8 GB. Plus its a kindle fire so it has the ability to run so many apps along with reading and listening to audiobooks. For the price I think its the best buy. Here check it out at
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CU0NSCU/

It's not the best buy, as it only has 8gb. It's the cheapest, but not the best. Get the 16gb.

Last edited by dreams; 11-03-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: removed affiliate tag in quote - moderator
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #24
Saxguy
Connoisseur
Saxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toys

Ummmm.... think I might go with the HDX 7" 16Gb

Will make the decision today.

Thank you all for the input.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #25
Saxguy
Connoisseur

Ordered... 7" HDX
Old 11-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxguy View Post
Ordered... 7" HDX
Congrats!
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #27
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Congrats!
Congrats to you, I am trying to hold out to see if a software update will give the HD the new features, otherwise I am updating after Christmas.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #28
sweetteapam
sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.sweetteapam is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle HDX 8.9
Saxguy, I'm sure you'll love your Kindle HDX 7. I know I've loved all of mine. I'm a huge fan of audio books and the audible.com app works great. Can't help leaning toward the new HDX 8.9 for many reasons, though.

http://www.squidoo.com/new-kindle-fi...ereader-tablet
sweetteapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #29
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetteapam View Post
Saxguy, I'm sure you'll love your Kindle HDX 7. I know I've loved all of mine. I'm a huge fan of audio books and the audible.com app works great. Can't help leaning toward the new HDX 8.9 for many reasons, though.

http://www.squidoo.com/new-kindle-fi...ereader-tablet
I only tried the 7" at BB so I cannot do a side by side with the 8.9 I purchased. I could not even get past reading on the 7" demo, too much coloration causing distraction.

The 8.9? No problem with that at all. Everything I have tried so far has been great for things I would normally do as well. Color me impressed!

Last edited by robertc88; 11-09-2013 at 10:22 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:13 AM   #30
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I only tried the 7" at BB so I cannot do a side by side with the 8.9 I purchased. I could not even get past reading on the 7" demo, too much coloration causing distraction.

The 8.9? No problem with that at all. Everything I have tried so far has been great for things I would normally do as well. Color me impressed!
Blue border varies on the 7 so it's possible to get one that's barely noticeable but it's a roll of the dice.