Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 01:24 AM   #1231
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
New Offer (claim by 07 Oct)

This is a great offer. It's a $5 credit for all digital music at Amazon and no minimum purchase required.
We posted together. Happy to see everyone is getting them again.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:30 AM   #1232
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thanks so much for posting the $5 MP3 credit, Blossom and tubemonkey! The offer was on my Kindle Keyboard, and now I have accumulated $12 in credits. I need to decide which music to buy...
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2012, 01:32 AM   #1233
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Thanks so much for posting the $5 MP3 credit, Blossom and tubemonkey! The offer was on my Kindle Keyboard, and now I have accumulated $12 in credits. I need to decide which music to buy...
I already spent mine. Easy come....
Old 10-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #1234
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Hmm, I've tried to have the $5 mp3 credit offer emailed to me twice but still nothing in my inbox. Has anyone else experienced this? I have a Kindle Keyboard (in case this is only happening to KK users, although I see that DreamWriter got the credit without a problem).

On an unrelated note (or maybe related?), I've noticed that all of my digital categories mysteriously have $5 credits.
Quote:
AMAZON
MP3
$5.00
AMAZON INSTANT VIDEO
$5.00
KINDLE
EDITIONS
$5.00
SOFTWARE/VIDEO
GAMES DOWNLOADS
$5.00
Does anyone know what this might be from?
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #1235
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
We posted together. Happy to see everyone is getting them again.
Yeah, I was busy updating the opening post and my records. After that, I posted the offer and didn't see that you had already done so.

I plan to buy more classical music. I've been collecting the "Rise of the Masters" and already have 5 of the 12 in the series.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #1236
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Yeah, I was busy updating the opening post and my records. After that, I posted the offer and didn't see that you had already done so.

I plan to buy more classical music. I've been collecting the "Rise of the Masters" and already have 5 of the 12 in the series.
I'm just so excited SOs are finally back! Just in time for the PW.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 AM   #1237
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Hmm, I've tried to have the $5 mp3 credit offer emailed to me twice but still nothing in my inbox. Has anyone else experienced this? I have a Kindle Keyboard (in case this is only happening to KK users, although I see that DreamWriter got the credit without a problem).

On an unrelated note (or maybe related?), I've noticed that all of my digital categories mysteriously have $5 credits.

I claimed my offer with a Kindle Keyboard also. You may need to contact Amazon. Try contacting Kindle Customer Service first at 1-866-321-8851.

Quote:
If you receive an error entering your code, be sure to check that you've entered the code correctly and be sure that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error, contact Customer Service via Amazon MP3 Support.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:52 AM   #1238
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

The $5 MP3 credit offer showed up in my email immediately after I requested it from my Kindle Keyboard. It was sent to the email address associated with my Amazon account.

Are you in the U.S.? The offer states "MP3 music is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States."

That's odd about the credits in all your digital categories. I didn't have that.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #1239
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I claimed my offer with a Kindle Keyboard also. You may need to contact Amazon. Try contacting Kindle Customer Service first at 1-866-321-8851.
In regards to your quote about error after entering the code, I never received the code (or email) at all so unfortunately I'm not even at that step. I'll definitely get in touch with Kindle Customer Service though. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
The $5 MP3 credit offer showed up in my email immediately after I requested it from my Kindle Keyboard. It was sent to the email address associated with my Amazon account.

Are you in the U.S.? The offer states "MP3 music is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States."

That's odd about the credits in all your digital categories. I didn't have that.
Yes, I'm the US, and I've had my Kindle Keyboard for over a year now and this is the first time that I've ever not immediately received the email after requesting it.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:44 AM   #1240
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Yes, I'm the US, and I've had my Kindle Keyboard for over a year now and this is the first time that I've ever not immediately received the email after requesting it.
Did you check your spam or bulk box?
Old 10-02-2012, 02:50 AM   #1241
AZImmortal
Zealot

Yes, I did, so I'm not sure what's going on since I'm apparently not even being sent the email.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:08 AM   #1242
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.

Quote:
Yes, I did, so I'm not sure what's going on since I'm apparently not even being sent the email.
Right after I clicked on the "email me this offer" link on the Kindle, I got a message on the device that said "We have sent the offer code to xxxxxx@xxx.com." Did you receive that acknowledgment, and did it have your correct email address shown there?
Old 10-02-2012, 03:11 AM   #1243
AZImmortal
Zealot

I just finished chatting with Kindle CS and they sent me an email where they copied and pasted the original email that I should have received, so I got my code but I'm still wondering why it never made its way into my inbox. I even requested more information on one of the new Kindles just to see if I would receive that email and I immediately received it after requesting it, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit: DreamWriter: Yes, I did get that acknowledgement and it had my correct email (like usual).
Old 10-02-2012, 04:54 AM   #1244
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
I just finished chatting with Kindle CS and they sent me an email where they copied and pasted the original email that I should have received, so I got my code but I'm still wondering why it never made its way into my inbox.
Glad you finally got the credit.

You mentioned that you had a $5 credit in each digital category. Do you still have those credits?
Old 10-02-2012, 04:54 AM   #1245
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Archived Offers (Sep~Dec 2012)

11 Sep: Get $10 Amz GC w/ select Discover Card purchase
14 Sep: Get $5 to spend on Digital Music (Fire only)
18 Sep: Get $5 to spend on select Instant Videos (Fire only)
25 Sep: Get 1 of 10 Top-Rated Kindle Books for $1 (Fire only)
28 Sep: Get a select Music Album for $3 (Fire only)
01 Oct: Get $5 to spend on Digital Music
06 Oct: Get 30% off select Kindle Accessories (Fire only)
08 Oct: Get 1 of 10 Top-Rated Kindle Books for $1
12 Oct: Get $30 off $100 Denim Shop purchase (Fire only)
15 Oct: Get $30 off $100 Denim Shop purchase

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-15-2012 at 12:53 PM.