Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-28-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
deadringer
Enthusiast
deadringer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS700BC
Newspaper problem

I think I found why I can't download anything in the newspaper section except Newsweek mag. Under new source/advanced there is no script. The source is blank. I assume there should be a py script there. How do I fix that?

John
deadringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:51 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
the scripts are builtin.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #3
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
I have a (similar?) problem w/ my CyBook : I can download Th International Herald Tribune OK but can't get Le Monde (error message and then nothing...) ??
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

post the error message
Old 03-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
post the error message
OK ASAP
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
YGG-
Dry fruit

Now when I click I boot :-)

New: I can download, but when I click to turn a page it boots up (back to opening screen) --maybe comes from Le Monde rather than from Calibre, though?
Old 03-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

there's probably something in the Le Monde HTML that the reader doesn't like. Open a ticket about it and attach the EPUB file causing the problem and I'll take a look at it.