Notices

Old 09-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
amyg
Enthusiast
amyg is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad
Hello from Los Angeles, CA

Hi all,

I am a graphic designer living in Los Angeles. I'm interested in learning everything I can about designing and publishing books. I've designed a few books in both print and digital and plan to do a lot more. I love doing it. It's the most fun I've had designing in a long time. The technical aspects suit me fine. I know enough about HTML and CSS to get in there and tinker a bit.

I've been lurking awhile and already found some wonderful posts on here about scripts and other handy tips and tricks. Thanks to those who contribute.

I mostly use InDesign CS 5.5 for the formatting of my books. Then I use other software as needed to tweak the html and view the books.

I have an iPad and a nook Simple touch reader.

Amy
amyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:36 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Amy and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote