Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
steve_bham
steve_bham began at the beginning.

Device: sony
nexus 7 setting send to folder

Is there an easy way to set a send too folder on calibre for the nexus.

When I add the sent books to aldiko I'm getting duplicate books on my device.

Steve
steve_bham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_bham View Post
Is there an easy way to set a send too folder on calibre for the nexus.

When I add the sent books to aldiko I'm getting duplicate books on my device.
I Think you can go to Preferences - Device interface plugin - Android driver and customize where to send books. I never tried customizing that plugin because I use calibre companion android app to manage where calibre sends books.

Good Luck
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
steve_bham
steve_bham began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Thanks for info. I have cc as well, if I use that way will it stop aving duplicate books on the device ?
steve_bham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_bham View Post
Thanks for info. I have cc as well, if I use that way will it stop aving duplicate books on the device ?
I'm sure calibre is sending only one copy of any book to your Nexus 7. I suspect that when you add the books to the reader app, that the reader app creates the duplicate books. I no longer ever add my books to a reader app I simply use Calibre Companion to open the book in my favorite reader.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote