Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
html css question

I have the following html on a page in an epub

<p class="letterBoldInd" xml:lang="en-us" xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace">Author:</p>

<p class="letter" xml:lang="en-us" xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"><i>Mr. Andrew McCurdy:</i> A lifelong bibliophile,

this code creates the image in the attached

I need to have the space between Author and sentence removed, how can I do this without using the <p> tag that creates the space for the sentence line?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	authscreenshot.png
Views:	197
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	97763  
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What are the parameters of the css classes "letterBoldInd" and "letter" ?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Code:
<p class="letterBoldInd" xml:lang="en-us" xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace">Author:&nbsp;
<span class="letter" xml:lang="en-us" xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"><i>Mr. Andrew McCurdy:</i> A lifelong bibliophile, ... </span></p>
might work. IMHO spans are a good way to do style changes
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Fixed , thx

R
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote