Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Nook Video(s)

This has probably been posted already but I couldn't find it. Maybe all video links for the Nook can be consolidated in this one thread to make them easier to find (I don't mena only post them in this thread but add them to this thread).

From Engaget. It's not a youtube video, so I can't embed it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
lostknitter
lostknitter began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2, nook
In the Engaget video, I love the swipe to change pages, I hadn't seen that feature before, and I like that you swipe the LCD screen instead of your page. Very interesting, thanks for posting these links. Jeni
lostknitter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook video