Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-10-2015, 11:27 AM   #1
ThePropertyVoice
ThePropertyVoice began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Richard...living the dream!

Hi there

I know that sounds cheesy but when you consider that I have wanted to write a book for nearly 30 years and that has finally just happened, I guess I am feeling a little elated!

First-time author, reasonable-time blogger, long-time 'I will get around to this one day' kind of guy. Hops between UK & Brazil, so mobile is my thing...

Hope to learn more here...some interesting topics to explore, which I wish I had read before trying to fathom my way around KDP over the past week or so lol.

Thanks for looking.
Richard
ThePropertyVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:45 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Richard and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #3
MoMoReads
MoMoReads began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hello...I'm still trying to figure it all out. Lol
MoMoReads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:27 AM   #4
ThePropertyVoice
ThePropertyVoice began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Inch by inch...it's a cinch :)

Well maybe not quite...but I am finding taking a smalls steps forward reduces the level of overwhelm.

I published the ebook on Kindle and now going print version using CreateSpace. No doubt there are more / better ways of tackling this but as I say...baby steps
ThePropertyVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:19 AM   #5
Steve Martin
Connoisseur
Steve Martin began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi Richard...from another brand new forum member. Good luck with your writing career!
Steve Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert