Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #106
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
Just sent the code to twobits via PM too - just in case. Hopefully he checks in soon.
I redeemed it and used the email pmed to me this afternoon. Was away yesterday, and was called away right after I redeemed it, so was not able to get back to post till just now.

I have yet to get the code copy email from baen, so hopefully it got to JSWolf all right. If not I will start the spam search/contact cs routine.
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #107
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobits View Post
I redeemed it and used the email pmed to me this afternoon. Was away yesterday, and was called away right after I redeemed it, so was not able to get back to post till just now.

I have yet to get the code copy email from baen, so hopefully it got to JSWolf all right. If not I will start the spam search/contact cs routine.
I did receive the code and I'm about to redeem it and then pass it on.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #108
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Code sent to the email given by xeno1008.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #109
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
PM sent to Game Error
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:14 AM   #110
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
PM sent to murg
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #111
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Wow! Looks like I killed the thread.....

Actualy it looks like we are waiting on xeno1008?

Chain now should be:
JSWolf - Redeemed and sent (July 3)
xeno1008 - Should Have Code (Ugh, hasn't been online July 1)
ATDrake
edicius
Game Error
murg
JohnnyBook

And JSWolf's status is listed as suspended.....
Old 07-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #112
xeno1008
xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: iphone
redeemed, sent code to ATDrake.
xeno1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #113
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Code received from xeno1008, redeemed and new one sent to edicius; copy in my inbox in case of spamtrap.

Also went and bought some more reprint Dozois/Dann theme anthologies, of which they've since added four more bundles. I got #3 and #4, since I already own the old paperbacks of some of the ones in #5 and #6, so I'll leave them for next time.

Thanks to gbm for starting this and everyone for keeping it going.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:14 AM   #114
artificial
Groupie
artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo eReader
PM sent to JohnnyBook
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:39 AM   #115
edicius
edicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavensedicius is a rising star in the heavens

Device: none
redeemed, sent code to Game Error.
Thx everyone
edicius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #116
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
Redeemed, sent code to murg
Game Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 AM   #117
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Code PMed to JohnnyBook
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #118
JohnnyBook
Groupie

Redeemed. new code sent to artificial
Old 07-10-2013, 02:04 AM   #119
artificial
Groupie
artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.artificial got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo eReader
Code received. Thanks JohnnyBook. Waiting for someone to PM me their email address before I use it...
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #120
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
PM sent to articicial
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baen, free book