Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Curious re Nov 7 shipping

Did any of those that received the e-mail of shipping Nov 7th have any further updates today (being the 7th). I have not heard anything yet from Kobo so was curious. I did not get that e-mail but saw that in other threads.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I got that email. I also got my Vox today!
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
enoeske
enoeske began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Yesterday (the 7th) I received an email that my vox had shipped. When I checked the tracking info with FedEx, it had already been delivered in the morning (while I was at work). It actually started shipping on the 4th and arrived on the 7th.
enoeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Graycee
Enthusiast
Graycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle (2014)
I got the email that mine was going to ship on the 7th, but I haven't got an email that it has shipped and it hasn't arrived.
Graycee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Got mine today (shipped yesterday), but never got an email that it had shipped. The last email I got was the invoice when they billed my card.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Thanks. Great that they are going out. I have not heard anything yet. Darrell is checking into it for me though so hopefully I"ll hear soon. Is everyone enjoying setting up their new readers? I'm looking forward to it.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #7
mcrmama
Addict

Just received my invoice this morning so I guess mine is on the way too! Yeah!