Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-17-2009, 06:15 AM   #1
wierengaa
wierengaa began at the beginning.

Device: irex 1000S
Automatically download free (PDF) newspapers and magazines to your PC / e-reader

Hi all,

At www.offlinereading.com you can download free (PDF) newspapers and magazines that can be viewed in their original (printed) layout. Additionally the website offers podcast/feed URL's that you can use to automatically download the latest edition of a newspaper to your PC or e-reader.

Just by connecting my e-reader to my PC I now get the latest newspapers automatically delivered to my e-reader! On the website you can find a howto describing how to automatically download newspapers directly to your e-reader.

Disclosure: I am the creator of this website

Anton

Last edited by wierengaa; 01-17-2009 at 06:49 AM.
wierengaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:47 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
FULL DISCLOSURE:

wierengaa is the creator of this website.

(This is the third post - in a total of three posts - and in two different threads that you've promoted your website.)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #3
wierengaa

Hi Don,

It is not my intention to 'spam' this forum. I have received some reactions to the 1st thread I created that the title 'podcasting newspapers' was confusing. Since I could not edit the thread title I decided to create a new one. You can delete the other one if you like.

Regards,

Anton

Last edited by wierengaa; 01-17-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:59 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by wierengaa View Post
Hi Don,

It is not my intention to 'spam' this forum. I have received some reactions to the 1st thread I created that the title 'podcasting newspapers' was confusing. Since I could not edit the thread title I decided to create a new one. You can delete the other one if you like.

Regards,

Anton
Sounds good, then.

I was concerned only because all three of your posts dealt with the promotion of your website and your program, and did not really talk about anything else.

Regrads,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:06 AM   #5
wierengaa

I understand your concerns. I have been a long-time visitor of this forum but recently registered to announce this website.

Anton
Old 01-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wierengaa View Post
I understand your concerns. I have been a long-time visitor of this forum but recently registered to announce this website.

Anton
BTW: Generally if you just post a message in the threads asking the moderators to change the title... they will do so.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
wierengaa

@BOb yes, that probably would have been a better idea..

I've updated the website to make the newspaper podcasts iTunes compatible.

This means you can subscribe to OfflineReading.com PDF podcasts using iTunes as your podcast receiver to automatically download them.

The PDF podcasts are currently not synced with an iPod or iPhone that is connected with iTunes.

Anton
Old 09-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #8
icecoolmike
icecoolmike began at the beginning.

Device: hanvon
How many other sites are there like this? this is the future?
icecoolmike is offline   Reply With Quote