Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
stevesr0
Connoisseur
stevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheesestevesr0 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Library Backup after Allmine?

When I try to generate a Library backup file using the Local Backup tool, a message appears that says backup completed and then the screen just sits there.

So far, the only way I have found to eliminate the screen is to reboot.

Have other people performed backups after the golden Allmine upgrade which terminate in a "normal" fashion?

Steve
stevesr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
pablob
Connoisseur
pablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheese

Device: OnyxBook M96, enTourage Pocket eDGe (retired)
I did try it once, to see whether the backup was encrypted or not, and it worked for me (using Golden Allmine RC3).

That library of yours is complicated! Did you do anything to recover your original backup or did you just start over?
pablob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert