Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-10-2004, 08:44 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Confused about what to install on your PDA? - Me too!

If you visit PalmGear or PocketGear, you are swamped with thousands of applications and games that you can download and install on your PDA. The secret is to find the jewels and leave the crap behind (trust me, there is more crap than jewels). Especially if you are a newbie, this task can be daunting. Heh, but before you give up, you should check out what other users can recommend!

cbarnett started a list of his recommended PocketPC tools and games.

And I started a list of my installed PalmOS application and toys.

I recommend that you visit one of those two threads and post the content of your PDA. I am sure we will all be surprised about the one or other game we have missed all the time
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 11:05 PM   #2
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Nice thanks...
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote