Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-11-2007, 04:17 PM   #16
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When you sit at the computer for hours, do you get eyestrain? And yes it seems silly for you to say you sit in front of the computer for hours yet cannot read a book. The only reason I don't care to read books on the computer is I prefer to do so elsewhere then at my computer desk. I've read books on my computer and our laptop with no problem otherwise.
Huge difference between reading forums or short articles and reading a book.

Just like right now. I read one topic - 2-10 replies. Then my eyes move to a corner of the screen, they follow mouse, I have to click on something, I have to switch to another tab etc. When you read a book you have to concentrate on the same text all the time for hours and it is very difficult for my eyes.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote