Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Jacqueline Winspear's Masie Dobbs novels

Are there any fans here of Maisie Dobbs? I really love these books, so much that I actually want to own the hardback versions. I just preordered the latest one on Amazon.

If you like historical mysteries (these are set in 1930s London) and female detectives I highly recommend this series. They are all available at the Sony store, but I couldn't find them at Kobo or ebooks.com.

banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Thanks for the recommendation, banjobama! I have a few of these on my TBR "pile", but haven't got around to reading any of them yet.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
jagfan
jagfan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
I'd like to read the series but they're pricey. Does the Sony Reader Store ever offer decent coupons or promos?
jagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan View Post
I'd like to read the series but they're pricey. Does the Sony Reader Store ever offer decent coupons or promos?
In a word, no.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote