Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
yessirrom
Connoisseur
yessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enough

Device: HTC HD2 and i-Pad
PRS-600 Black Brown Case Charger

SOLD

I have decided to move on to another reader.

This is a mint condition PRS-600 with all original packaging, Brown Sony Cover, and wall charger. Receipts included for warranty purposes. I am asking $300.00 shipped in U.S.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-26-2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Item has sold. - Dr. Drib
yessirrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:16 AM   #2
yessirrom
Connoisseur
yessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enough

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Advert
Old 10-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
yessirrom
Connoisseur

I will ship overseas. You must give me an address to calculate shipping with.

My ebay id is yessirrom if you would like to check my feedback.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I can offer you $240, and it will cost approx. $270 with shipping fee (Belarus).
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #5
yessirrom
Connoisseur

$275.00 + shipping ?
Advert
Old 10-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Give me day or two. If someone wants to buy it - don't wait until I'll give you my decision.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
yessirrom
Connoisseur

SOLD!