Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 04:35 AM   #1
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Question Regex help

How can I find and remove all occurrences of the following:

Code:
<a class="calibre7" id="pb-rw_36"></a>
taking into account that the class is always the same but the id is uniqe for each link?

I've been searching the forum and trying different combinations but so far no luck.

Many thanks!
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I suck at regular expressions, but this one should work:

PHP Code:
<class="calibre7" id="(.*?)"></a
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2012, 05:50 AM   #3
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I suck at regular expressions, but this one should work:

PHP Code:
<class="calibre7" id="(.*?)"></a
Perfect, Doitsu.

It didn't work in Sigil 0.4.2 but worked perfectly in Sigil 0.5.3.

Fantastic.

One more regex to my just started collection.

Many thanks.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #4
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Something I often find quite handy is to clean specific empty tags with a specific attribute (id, class etc).
Code:
<(p|h\d|div|a)\b[^<>]*?(id="blarg")[^<>]*?>([\s\n\r]|&(nb|en|em|thin)sp;|</?br\s*/?>)*</\1>
I cant remember why I use the extra \r\n; but there was a reason... might have just been old QtRegEx
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
paulfiera
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
Something I often find quite handy is to clean specific empty tags with a specific attribute (id, class etc).
Code:
<(p|h\d|div|a)\b[^<>]*?(id="blarg")[^<>]*?>([\s\n\r]|&(nb|en|em|thin)sp;|</?br\s*/?>)*</\1>
I cant remember why I use the extra \r\n; but there was a reason... might have just been old QtRegEx
Many thanks, Serpentine.

Another one for the collection.
Advert