Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #16
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhonadijy View Post
Thanks. I've been to the site and watched the google lady a dozen times. I attempted downloading the ADE Installer and was told my "system does not meet minimum system requirements" to download ADE Installer.
That's where I am all confused. I downloaded without a problem in the past on this PE, FWIW.

You couldn't download Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) to your PC? What kind of computer do you have? The system requirements for ADE are kind of low.

http://www.adobe.com/products/digita...ns/systemreqs/
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #17
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Do you just need to reregister by connecting your PE to a computer with Adobe Digital Editions on it? Could the registration you had through enTourage have been corrupted somehow??

If this might work, there are instructions somewhere (probably Obsessed's Resources thread) but I think it is pretty simple -- mount your PE to your computer and open ADE. It should either show your PE as a drive or ask you to register.

Good luck!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert