Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 11:18 AM   #16
easterncoyote
Zealot
easterncoyote began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
What happens in Pulse, stays in Pulse--and right now, the Touch doesn't have Pulse. Comments shared on Facebook can come from both, of course.
Taming, shouldn't the comment I made from my Vox in pulse also be showing in the Kobo ipad app, which also has pulse? Thank you.
easterncoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #17
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
It will, when sync is working across iOS and the Vox. It is a Kobo App for iOS snafu, from what I have been told, and close to being fixed. There have been other sync issues with iOS apps for awhile. Kobo, for now, is saying in its material that Vox Pulse works with other Vox devices. I don't know if they will have to do a Vox update to get everything syncing, too.

Last edited by taming; 11-23-2011 at 11:43 AM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #18
easterncoyote
Zealot
easterncoyote began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
It will, when sync is working across iOS and the Vox. It is a Kobo App for iOS snafu, from what I have been told, and close to being fixed. There have been other sync issues with iOS apps for awhile. Kobo, for now, is saying in its material that Vox Pulse works with other Vox devices. I don't know if they will have to do a Vox update to get everything syncing, too.
That explains my problem, thank you!
easterncoyote is offline   Reply With Quote