Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-11-2007, 11:50 AM   #1
mowog
mowog began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX
"Konnichiwa!"

Hello, I'm a reasonably content Palm TX owner who has both eReader Pro and iSilo 5, the latter which directed me here. Since I live in Tokyo with its long crowded train commutes, I find ebooks and iSilo webpage conversions to be very useful.

In my free time, I sometimes convert Project Gutenberg free etexts to the PDB format using eBook Studio.
mowog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Welcome to MobileRead.

Is there perhaps a version of MobiPocket for your Palm that you can use to read the PRC format books? if so, you can take advantage of the books here in that format.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
Robert Marquard
Delphi-Guy
Robert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheeseRobert Marquard can extract oil from cheese

Device: iLiad, Palm T3
Mobipocket Reader definitely runs on a TX. Download it for free from http://www.mobipocket.com
Robert Marquard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Marquard View Post
Mobipocket Reader definitely runs on a TX. Download it for free from http://www.mobipocket.com
Nice! Then mowog should be all set once it's installed. Free books from MobileRead. Very nice indeed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 07:34 AM   #5
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Yay, another person here from Tokyo! I know you're content with your Palm device, but if you ever pick up aand use an eReader things just won't be the same from then on.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote