Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-04-2009, 02:51 AM   #31
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Sorry BookCat: If you'd like to try again, copy in my alternative address to be double sure: ntmarrATaliceadsl.fr (use the @ sign, natch). Otherwise, you can pm me your email address here at MR. Apologies again. Hope no other requests have gone astray. As you know, spam filters can be over-enthusiastic at times and -- even checking before deleting them as I do -- it's sometimes easy to overlook a genuine email from a name you don't recognise straight off. Look forward to hearing from you. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:54 AM   #32
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oops ... duplicate post. Wish I could work out how to delete a message when that happens. There appears only to be the 'edit' option. Hoots. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 10-04-2009 at 02:56 AM. Reason: accidental duplicate post
Advert
Old 10-07-2009, 04:08 AM   #33
darylbrayman
Connoisseur
darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Mini, Glo, Aura and Aura H20
Free eBook

Hi Neil

I just finished the Cube Root of Tme by Herbert Cohen, it was fantastic. What a good read. Thank you very much for the book.

Regards, Daryl
darylbrayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #34
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're more than welcome, Daryl. Drop a line if there's anything else you fancy. Cheers. Neil
Old 09-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #35
neilmarr
neilmarr

Just a wee update folks (and sure the offer to MR friends is still open):

All new-release BB titles are now available in PDF, ePub and Mobi, and we're about half way through converting the rest of the catalogue. My tech partner, Tony Szmuk in Canada, is doing it carefully, title-by-title, rather than using an auto converter. It takes longer, but the result is superb.

We now have official registration in the US (after a long, tedious and expensive legal journey). It will be rubber-stamped next week and we can start dealing direct with all the major new US-based ebook stores and uploading our own well-formatted files rather than working through an auto-conversion third-party for US retail.

Not that it affects ebooks much, but the US office is staffed and we now have agency representation in the US and Spanish/English representation in Latin America for treebooks.

A fully staffed BeWrite Books bureau opens in Australia in October/Nov (headed editorially by old friend and colleague, Meredith Whitford, ex of Jacobyte Books) and we signed a print deal in August for print and distribution in Australia, New Zealand and other Pacific Rim Counties. That'll make a huge difference to paperbacks, but ebooks again won't really benefit ... any further than the fact that there are no geographical restrictions on ebooks from our own site and there is strictly no DRM, so Australian ebook reading folks can help themselves without hassle.

Already this year, our amazing Chinese agent has placed six BB titles with major publishers for mass-run paperback print on the mainland, and we had more than seventy BB titles exclusively represented (treebook and ebook) at last month's massive Beijing International Book Fair. Waiting with fingers crossed for the result.

All's tickling along nicely ... but the 17x7 working week is taking its toll. Time for a weekend off, methinks --- if only!

Cheers chaps and chappettes. Neil

PS: Browsing through this thread just now brought a tear stinging to my eye when I read our late, well-loved friend Patricia's kind posts. What a lovely lass she was. N
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logo -- with text.png
Views:	166
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	58203  
Attached Images

Last edited by neilmarr; 09-14-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Advert
Old 09-15-2010, 06:40 AM   #36
neilmarr
neilmarr

Thanks to those who've already asked for books. They were all sent this morning (sorry if our different time zones meant up to twelve hours' delay for some). Don't forget to tell me which format you prefer if you're dropping me a line with a title request, chaps and chappettes. Happy reading. Neil
Old 09-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #37
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
this is great! thank you so much.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:06 AM   #38
neilmarr
neilmarr

Loads of ebooks happily sent out now and, I hope, happily received.

When you're browsing the list, folks, do bear in mind that some titles are available still only in PDF (the formats are clearly shown) -- that will be fixed soon.

And don't forget to let me know your preferred format when you drop a line.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and the requests. Always a pleasure to offer a wee something to pals here ... especially those having difficulty in some parts of the world actually buying books they want. Our catalogue is nowhere near as long as the big boys', but there's pretty well something for everyone.

Cheers for now. Neil

ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, natch)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drm_free_green with bb.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	58265  
Old 09-16-2010, 06:57 AM   #39
treetotree
Connoisseur
treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.treetotree has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Kindle DXG,prs-350, wife k3
Thanks for the book Neil. By the way I realy like the Bewrite Book site. The book descriptions and sample reads are great.
Ray
treetotree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #40
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you for the books Neil.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:46 PM   #41
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're more than welcome, chaps. Any time. Best wishes. Neil
Old 09-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #42
desilva
desilva began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Neil, I haven't heard back from you. Should I email you again?
desilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #43
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
What an amazing offer! For those of us battling geographic restrictions on the other side of the world this is a breath of fresh air. Thanks Neil
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:19 AM   #44
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Thanks for the generosity Neil! I'm thoroughly enjoying The Stones of Petronicus, which I'm about 2/3 of the way through. It is a beautifully written fantasy/epic, coming of age tale. I'd highly recommend it to anyone even though it is a young adult book.

Neil also sent me all 3 of the books currently in the series, without my even asking!

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:35 AM   #45
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Such an amazing offer that I immediately logged on and bought Prestwick by David Hough and Target Market by Mark Moehlman.
Here is a thought, once you download your 10th book you will get the 11th for free. Nothing like knowing your business is appreciated.

Another thought, after finishing the purchase, if you had a separate shipping e-mail address, that could be added to the accepted document addresses on Manage My Kindle page and then I could actually purchase the books directly into my Kindle. Especially practical when traveling without a laptop in the luggage.

Last edited by Kumabjorn; 09-17-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote