Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
New Pocketbooks vs Sony 650

Hey guys,

I originally decided to buy a Sony 650 because I like the touch screen, size, expandable memory and the fact that I can highlight, take notes for school reading. However I stumbled across the new Pocketbooks coming out and they look pretty sweet.
How do the new pocketbooks and the Sony 650 compare? They seem fairly similar in capabilities but I havent read as much about the pocketbooks.

Specifically Im looking at the 602 and the IQ (i know tablet vs e-ink screen etc but the price is just so awesome!).

I realize that they havent started shipping the new models but if anyone has a good site with overviews of the specs... Their english website's specs all run together and Im finding it hard to read... Id also like to hear personal experiences if anyone has both a pocketbook and sony to compare.

Thanks!!
(sorry if it seems like a weird question!)
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
You can see the specs at my site www.dulinsbooks.com.

none in hand yet, i'm afraid.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
starrlamia
Zealot
starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrlamia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, PB 16g
thanks!!!!

Im really looking forward to reviews on the IQ once they come out!
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote