Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #211
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE at Amazon US:

Shadow on the Moon (The Werewolf Series #1) - Connie Flynn

--This book was originally published in 1997 by Topaz.
--This author has published with Harlequin, Silhouette, Topaz, Onyx, etc.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #212
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free: Stars Collide: A Novel (Backstage Pass) by Janice Thompson
Genre: Inspirational Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Revell (January 1, 2011)
Repeat Freebie: September 2011
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #213
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I thought this was interesting find.
I was browsing through Audible today and I came across just released: Hell on Wheels by Julie Ann Walker. As you may remember this was one of last month's DANL feature's selections which I picked up. I listened to a sample and it sounded pretty good so I grabbed it. I think this is the first DANL title I've come across.

Yes I know I own the book already but I don't know if it's because I am dyslexic but I love reading along while an audiobook is playing in the background. I just get more into it that way. I'm weird like that, I also like close caption or sub titles on when I watch TV.

I thought someone else here too might be interested in my find though it's not on sale but if you have an extra Audible credit you might want to take a listen and see.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #214
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Myself I do not limit freebies to any format.
This is me. I'm here, I'll follow another thread if it's started... Doesn't matter to me! I can read 'em all (the books) thanks to the lovely tools.

Thanks also to my fellow romos and non-romos (love that!) for all the links!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #215
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Check your inboxes the DANL newsletter came out this morning. Good News!

From Their Newsletter:
Quote:
Can you believe it’s already August? We can’t, but we do realize that August means your first six-month memberships are nearing an end. While we are still finalizing a few of the details on the new membership and renewal plan, we did want to give you a few quick highlights that will hopefully answer some of the questions you might have:

While Discover a New Love was initially announced as an “experiment,” we love what we are building together and will continue to find new ways of connecting readers and authors.

We also understand that a great price is important, so we’re please to announce that the cost of membership will remain $9.99 for 6 credits towards ebook downloads.

Additional updates on the membership plan and how to renew your membership will be coming shortly. Our charter members will be the first to hear the news in a members-only email.
So yes I will be renewing!
Advert
Old 08-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #216
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:

So yes I will be renewing!
Same here. I haven't purchased anything extra from them but their free books have been a steal!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #217
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Whoop! That's awesome! I wish they'd started renewals now, today's payday! :P
Old 08-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #218
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free:

A Touch of Magic by Mary Ruth Myers
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Former Publisher: Dell (1988)

22 Lucky Logan Finds Love (Eternal Collection) by Barbara Cartland
Genre: Regency

Night's Captive (Dark Enforcers) by Cheyenne McCray
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Pink Zebra Publishing (March 5, 2012)
Note: She's a well known erotic romance author who started out writing for Ellora's Cave and later went on to write for St. Martin's.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #219
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Check your inboxes the DANL newsletter came out this morning. Good News!
Even googling DANL did not enlighten this newbie. Please help me get up to speed with a link.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #220
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Even googling DANL did not enlighten this newbie. Please help me get up to speed with a link.
DANL = Discover A New Love.

You pay an introductory price of $9.99 for a 6 month membership. You get access to all Sourcebooks Inc’s romance books at a huge discount. You also get 1 free credit a month that is good for any one of the featured books of that month. Credits do rollover and you can use more then one at a time in case you want to save them up.

Member Benefits Include
  • 40% off the retail price
  • 1 free Credit a month
  • Additional 15% off any of the featured selections
  • Additional 10% off any other titles of a featured selection author.
  • Early Access books
  • DRM Free books in epub, mobi & PDF formats.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #221
pisceschick
Addict

^^You also get the % off on books that are already marked down in a sale! It's a great deal.

Last edited by pisceschick; 08-17-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Removed a superfluous word...
Old 08-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #222
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I just joined the end of July (like a few weeks ago), so how will renewal work for me? Can i "pre-renew"? extending my membership to a year ending end of july 2013? or is this only for people who are nearing the end?

I actually have bought other books in DANL other than the free downloads, even buying a few Heyer books so I'll be delighted to remain a member as long as they'll keep me!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #223
pisceschick
Addict

I bet it will work for everyone, they are just pointing out the pending relief for those of us nearing the end because it's so close (8/31). Lots of anxious romance fans, ya know? :P

Speaking of the sale books... Have you started the P&P sequels, spindlegirl? Any good? I'm debating about getting the one, but have hesitated since I haven't read any of the various sequels I've picked up for free thus far.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #224
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #225
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
I bet it will work for everyone, they are just pointing out the pending relief for those of us nearing the end because it's so close (8/31). Lots of anxious romance fans, ya know? :P

Speaking of the sale books... Have you started the P&P sequels, spindlegirl? Any good? I'm debating about getting the one, but have hesitated since I haven't read any of the various sequels I've picked up for free thus far.
I just finshed another book i had on the go, was thinking of starting Mr and Mrs Fitzwilliam Darcy 2 become one, possibly this weekend.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote