Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Guido Henkel
Enthusiast
Guido Henkel began at the beginning.

Device: mobi, epub, lit
CSS visiblility setting throws off TOC generation in MOBI

I am using images to start my chapter, not text.
In order to auto-build a TOC in Calibre I am inserting text for the chapters and use CSS to mark them with "visibility: hidden" so they don't show in the text but can be processed for the TOC.

It works perfectly for ePub files but when I build MOBI files all the links in my TOC point to he beginning of the book. As soon as I take out the visibility property it works fine.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way to create a TOC with text entries even if the chapters begin with an image saying "Chapter 1?"

Thanks for any help or ideas.
Guido Henkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:16 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Y'know, starting one thread for this would have sufficed.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert