Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #31
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I'd rather just convert my books to the required format than muck about with rooting my ereader (it just seems an unnecessary risk and easier to convert the books anyway). But some people clearly just like fiddling with their tech and finding out exactly what they can make it do.

Each to their own I guess.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #32
poisson_rouge
poisson_rouge began at the beginning.

Device: Sony E-reader PRS-T1
My T1 was stuck in demo mode as well, quite out of the blue. I put it in its cover in sleeping mode in my bag, and next thing I know it's in demo mode... Anyway, I tried everything, nothing would work.

Until I tried the solution above. Thank you for sharing, I was quite desperate!
poisson_rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2012, 03:05 AM   #33
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
I'm kind of shocked no one posted back to the T1 root Wiki with the following;

Getting out of Demo Mode
Reset button and power button - hold. Reader switches off, but you won't notice this on the screen.
Power button to restart.
At the start screen press and hold the previous button (far left) and the return button (2nd from right) until 5-8 seconds after home screen comes up. (If you are in the ADW desktop tap Sony Home icon and wait 8 sec.)

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST...t_of_Demo_Mode
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #34
dittrd
dittrd began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ereader
Thanks for this. Worked perfectly!
dittrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:44 AM   #35
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayseidel View Post
I'm kind of shocked no one posted back to the T1 root Wiki with the following...
Maybe because people buy them sealed and they are in the original state, not in demo mode????

This would affect probably only the people not used to buy things new with full warranty, and only those that had the window (if) demo.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert