Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-06-2024, 09:47 AM   #106
o_spring
o_spring began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O Edition 2 / Kobo Libra 2
I have pushed a fix that has been accepted that avoid unnecessary rescan of library after each sync.
https://github.com/fsantini/KoboCloud/issues/172
A new release is available and it solved my issue so far.
o_spring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 12:52 PM   #107
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I had a few, hopefully not dumb, questions:

1. With this setup, I just add or delete epubs in the corresponding online service folder and the files sync to the Kobo?

2. Does it interfere with normal syncing with Calibre?

3. Where do I access the files, just the normal Library. Id there a way to keep them seperate like Pocket is?
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 02:22 PM   #108
o_spring
o_spring began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O Edition 2 / Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
I had a few, hopefully not dumb, questions:

1. With this setup, I just add or delete epubs in the corresponding online service folder and the files sync to the Kobo?
Yes (sync deleted is optional)

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
2. Does it interfere with normal syncing with Calibre?

3. Where do I access the files, just the normal Library. Id there a way to keep them seperate like Pocket is?
Books goes in the main kobo book library : the same as the one you push with Calibre client via USB or the one you purshase on kobo store or the one you sideload copying by hand the EPUB via USB
But internally they are stored in the .add folder. So EPUB files themselves are not mixed with the others sources. But you see/open/read them in the same library list on the kobo than the others. Not like Pocket.
Maybe You could use «*collections*» to separate them in the kobo library.
o_spring is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cloud, dropbox, google drive, pcloud