Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-30-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
mcbklyn
mcbklyn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Syncing your own eBooks between Kindle and Android

Hi there,

I searched this forum and could not find straight answer anywhere to my question above.
I have Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle on Android and I read a lot of my own books (not purchased from Amazon)
Is there a way to sync last page read between these devices?

Thank you
mc
mcbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If you put your books in your Kindle cloud they should sync between the two devices.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
mcbklyn

Thanks.
How do I put them on Kindle Cloud?
I downloaded desktop version and put some books there but they don't show up on my Kindle Paperwhite.
Also I downloaded Cloud on Android but this seem to work only for photos.
What am I missing?

Thanks a lot.
mc
Old 12-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If you sent them to one of your Kindle email address's (explained in the link in my first post) they should download to that device automatically (provided WiFi is on). For the other device they should show up in the device/apps cloud/archives section.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #5
mcbklyn

It worked.

Thank you so much.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:40 AM   #6
Waitingforatrain
Groupie
Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Voyage
Is there a way too hey the covers to show? My books are syncing, which is the most important thing, but the covers would be nice to see in the carousel.
Waitingforatrain is offline   Reply With Quote