Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-16-2005, 05:05 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
SFSite's Best SF and Fantasy Books of 2004

The editors of SF Site have posted their Best SF and Fantasy Books of 2004. Next week, the reader's picks will appear.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:28 AM   #2
bruceathome
smartphone addict
bruceathome began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone - moving to android soon
Thanks Morpheus.
bruceathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2005, 07:23 AM   #3
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
I was checkin this out when you first posted it and I couldnt find many of the books on fictionwise unfortunately. One that did look interesting that I did find in ebook for was a book called "light". The site said it was really good but on fictionwise it just got avarage reviews. Has anyone read it?
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 09:33 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I haven't read Light yet, but I remember reading a positive review about it as well. A book I've read and that made it on SFSite's Top 10 list is Miéville's Iron Council, a follow-up tp Perdido Street Station. Highly recommended!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote