Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #1
timmins
eBook Obsessive
timmins began at the beginning.

Device: tc1100, q1, hw6945, h6315, x3i
PDF - tap to turn page?

Is there a PDF reader that benefits from a tablet or stylus style device? I would like to read full screen PDFs and then tap the screen on either the upper half or lower half to turn the page. I faintly recall a reader doing this but now I am at a loss.

Anyone?
timmins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmins View Post
Is there a PDF reader that benefits from a tablet or stylus style device? I would like to read full screen PDFs and then tap the screen on either the upper half or lower half to turn the page. I faintly recall a reader doing this but now I am at a loss.

Anyone?
I vaguely recall e-Reader doing something like that back when I was using it.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
timmins
eBook Obsessive
timmins began at the beginning.

Device: tc1100, q1, hw6945, h6315, x3i
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I vaguely recall e-Reader doing something like that back when I was using it.
I've never used that app before but it seems that it doesn't read PDFs. I assume it only renders eReader books. Is that true?

I'm half tempted to use Point N Click. Microsoft even has a decent section on gestures that I've ignored up to this point. So I guess there are options.

Last edited by timmins; 06-24-2008 at 04:43 PM.
timmins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmins View Post
I've never used that app before but it seems that it doesn't read PDFs. I assume it only renders eReader books. Is that true?

I'm half tempted to use Point N Click.
Oops. Sorry. Missed that.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
navigation, pdf, pdf reader, tablet, turn page