Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
Exterminate
Exterminate began at the beginning.

Device: nook color rooted
Android OS Nook Color OverDrive App

I have a rooted(installed new OS from sd actually) nook color and I downloaded the overdrive media console app easily from the market. I search for my library near me and it send me to the website. Once i get to the download page, it doesn't show a link because it doesn't think my device is compatible. I have read that android is compatible with .odm files so why doesn't the link show up?
Exterminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
Exterminate
Exterminate began at the beginning.

Device: nook color rooted
solved.

It turns out the nook can not download wma's. That's what I was trying to download. Everything else works fine.
Exterminate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
app, color, nook, overdrive, rooted