Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
gmedin
gmedin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo Touch Newspapers w/ Print Subscription

I have the Kobo Touch, and already have a subscription to the print version of the Globe and Mail. Is there a way for print subscribers to get the Kobo version without paying two subscriptions? I suspect not but want to check first. I want to keep the paper version but would love to have it on my Kobo too. Just don't want to pay twice.
gmedin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I don't believe there is. However, you can get a 2 week free trial on the Kobo version to check it out. It's a pretty nice experience reading it on the Kobo and you may find you'd rather not have to be bothered recycling the paper version.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo, newspapers, touch