Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
pj123
Zealot
pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tablet 3 Pro, Kobo Aura H2O, Ipad
PE switch apps button doesn't work

Accordin to the manual, the switch apps button should allow us to move between the reader, journal, and calendar apps. But for my PE, when I press the switch apps, nothing happens. I wanted to switch from the reading mode to journal. Can anyone tell me what went wrong? My PE is brand new, so most likely the problem is with my operation instead of the machine. Thanks a lot!
pj123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi PJ!

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Pocket eDGe!! I suspect the problem is that you have to open the journal and/or the reader from the tablet side before you can switch between them. Once you have opened both you should be able to use the button to switch back and forth.

I have never tried having all 3 applications open at once and switching. I think I'll see if that works!

Have fun exploring, and ask any questions you have. I found the PE slow to learn but easy to use once I learned how.

Enjoy!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2011, 01:03 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Cool! You can switch between all 3 apps!

One thing that might not be obvious is with the calendar, at least in the month view, you have to tap on a day to get it to open on the e-ink side.

Thanks, PJ! One more feature I have learned how to use!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:34 AM   #4
pj123
Zealot
pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tablet 3 Pro, Kobo Aura H2O, Ipad
Filark, thank you so much! Yes, you are right -- I need to open the journal and/or the reader from the tablet side before I can switch between them. Now It works. PE is awesome!
pj123 is offline   Reply With Quote