Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
Siemon@stegmeije
Siemon@stegmeije began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
Password in content server

I recently starter the content server with login and password and it worked well. Now i want to run the contentserver wthout login and password. So i start calibre-server without --login and --password. But it keeps asking for the old login and password, whatever i do, it continues asking for it. I use windows7 x64.
Siemon@stegmeije is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you have a password setup in the GUI it will use that. Remove it and you should be fine.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
Siemon@stegmeije
Siemon@stegmeije began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
Thanks, its solved
Siemon@stegmeije is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
contentserver, password