Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-10-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Reduced Prices on Some Langtail Press Titles $.99-$3.99 (Amazon/Kobo - post #39))

Langtail Press titles have all been going for $8.00 each.

Anthony Berkeley

Roger Sheringham and the Vane Mystery $1.59

Product Description
A ROGER SHERINGHAM MYSTERY. When the Daily Courier sends Roger Sheringham to Hampshire, it’s a job after his own heart. The body of a woman has been found at the bottom of the cliffs at Ludmouth Bay, and despite a verdict of accidental death, the local sighting of Inspector Moresby from Scotland Yard suggests otherwise. Unable to resist a little amateur sleuth work, Sheringham starts digging around. Events lead him down one blind alley after another as he attempts to rival Inspector Moresby and devise the correct theory about the tragic death of Mrs Vane.

http://www.amazon.com/Roger-Sheringh...458802&sr=1-34

The Second Shot $3.99

Product Description
A ROGER SHERINGHAM MYSTERY. Detective writer John Hillyard is entertaining a small house party at Minton Deeps Farm when a shocking accident takes place. Shortly after enacting a murder drama for their own amusement, the guests are returning to the house when Eric Scott Davies, the man who played victim, is found dead after two gunshots go off. The police suspect murder, but when Roger Sheringham is summoned from London it is not by Superintendent Hancock but by one of the guests. In a web of scandal, opportunity and multiple motives, the case turns out to be more complex than even Sheringham could have expected.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Second-Sho...459625&sr=1-45

Gavin Black

Dead Man Calling $.99

I couldn't find any descriptions of his individual books. Below description is just of his Paul Harris series.

Product Description
A TALE OF MYSTERY AND SUSPENSE SET IN TOKYO. Paul Harris is an outsider – an unconventional businessman attempting to assimilate into Asian culture. His operations in the Far East bring him wealth and adventure, but not without risk. For while opportunities are plentiful, so too are a number of ruthless opponents, and more often than not Paul Harris finds himself a man on the run, pursued by a violent and dangerous enemy. It is rare to find, in a novel of suspense, pictures of a distant country that are as vivid, authentic, colourful and moving as Gavin Black gives us here: or characters so distinctive and mysterious. (A PAUL HARRIS NOVEL)

The Eyes Around Me $.99

http://www.amazon.com/The-Eyes-Aroun...458802&sr=1-30

Fredric Brown**

The Lenient Beast $1.59

Product Description
A man is found dead in a backyard in Tucson, Arizona, but the police find it difficult to find any motive for murder. The victim had recently lost his wife and three children in a car crash. One might think from his circumstance that it was suicide, but if so, what had happened to the gun? Frank Ramos thinks he knows the answer, but can he persuade anyone of the truth?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Lenient-Be...2459916&sr=1-8

Night of the Jabberwock $1.59

Product Description
In the small town of Carmel City, it’s just another Thursday night for longstanding editor and Lewis Carroll aficionado Doc Stoeger as he puts his weekly newspaper to bed. Of course there isn’t any real news in the Carmel City Clarion, but then there never is, and Doc wishes that for once something would happen on a Thursday evening to give him a hot story to break. Before the night is through, Doc’s wishes come true and he gets tangled up in a bizarre series of events that would make for sensational reading the next morning. But will he survive to put it into print?

http://www.amazon.com/Night-of-the-J...460271&sr=1-19

John Dickson Carr

The Plague Court Murders $3.99

Product Description
THE FIRST SIR HENRY MERRIVALE MYSTERY. When Dean Halliday becomes convinced that the malevolent ghost of Louis Playge is haunting his family estate in London, he invites Ken Bates and Detective-Inspector Masters along to Plague Court to investigate. Arriving at night, they find his aunt and fiancée preparing to exorcise the spirit in a séance run by psychic Roger Darworth. While Darworth locks himself in a stone house behind Plague Court, the séance proceeds, and at the end he is found gruesomely murdered. But who, or what, could have killed him? All the windows and doors were bolted and locked, and no one could have gotten inside. The only one who can solve the crime in this bizarre and chilling tale is locked-room expert Sir Henry Merrivale.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Plague-Cou...459625&sr=1-41

James Hadley Chase

A Lotus for Miss Quon $1.59

Product Description
When Steve Jaffe discovered two million dollars worth of diamonds hidden in the wall of his villa in Saigon, he had no intention of giving up the loot. All he had to do was organize an exit visa and leave, until his houseboy threatened to go to the police. Jaffe had only meant to stop him, but instead he finds himself a felon with murder on his hands. With little chance to keep his secret, Jaffe becomes a man on the run, and the only person he can trust is a beautiful woman who is prepared to do anything to save

http://www.amazon.com/Lotus-Miss-Quo...458802&sr=1-35

The Way the Cookie Crumbles $3.99

Product Description
In the millionaire’s playground of Paradise City, the sinister Ticky Edris is planning the perfect heist. It’s taken him years to set up a bank robbery in broad daylight, and with only two accomplices needed: a smooth con man and a smart beautiful blonde. As Ticky’s plan gets put into action, luck is on his side, but as people start dying and disappearing, detective Tom Lepski picks up the trail. Suddenly, Ticky’s plan is in danger, and if there is one thing he didn’t count on, it was the personalities of the very people who are most vital to his plan.

http://www.amazon.com/Way-Cookie-Cru...459625&sr=1-46

Freeman Wills Crofts

Inspector French and the Starvel Tragedy $2.39

Product Description
AN INSPECTOR FRENCH MYSTERY. The burning down of Simon Averill’s house, Starvel Hollow, appears at first to be an accident. The house has been reduced to ash, killing three people (including its owner) and incinerating the contents of the safe in which he kept his entire fortune in cash (over thirty thousand pounds). But when one of these notes appears in circulation, surely it cannot be an accident? Once again, Inspector French doggedly pursues the trail across Europe before finally unlocking the mystery when all appears to be lost.

http://www.amazon.com/Inspector-Fren...460271&sr=1-16

The Cask $3.99

Product Description
When a cask breaks open in a busy London shipping yard, the discovery of its contents leads to a puzzling case for Inspector Burnley of Scotland Yard. As the Inspector begins to trace the mysterious movements of the cask, his investigative procedures bring him to Paris and onto the path of a meticulously plotted murder, one step at a time.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cask-ebook...460271&sr=1-17

Elizabeth Ferrars

Enough to Kill a Horse $3.99

Product Description
Fanny Lynam’s cocktail party is awkward to arrange. Her old friend Clare is not eager to come, the ill-tempered Tom is sure to quarrel with whomever he can, and Fanny is nervous about meeting the young widow, Laura Greenslade, who has just become engaged to her half-brother, Kit. Anxious to impress, Fanny prepares her specialty of lobster patties for the guests, but when one of them dies in the night, accusations of murder abound, and her quaint little village is peaceful no more.

http://www.amazon.com/Enough-Kill-Ho...CP4ZNY831NF2FG

**For Fredric Brown fans, other titles are available in multiformat for free at Munsey's:

http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/author/fredric_brown

Last edited by NightBird; 05-31-2011 at 06:43 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Great tip! Thank you! All these great books are bought and downloaded. Now I'm really looking forward to easter holiday. I don't know how much about easter celebration in other countries, but here in Norway it is tradition spending easter with eating oranges and chocolate and reading mystery stories. And with mystery stories from the golden age of crime, who needs chocolate?

EDIT: one strange thing, though; when I orderd Night of the Jabberwock, it was priced at $3.59, not 1.59
Not that it matters, the book is absolutely worth it

Last edited by Iznogood; 04-10-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Woo hoo! Thanks for posting this! I will pick up a couple -- like the Elizabeth Ferrars -- forthwith!

Clearly, the publisher is doing a little experimenting with pricing to see what works. If anyone is following from Langtail Press, I'd suggest that while $8.00 is too much, $0.99 is too little. Langtail is investing in quality editions of relatively rare, out of print "classics" which will appeal to a pretty niche market. Somewhere closer to $5 makes sense ... with one or two titles by each author at $3.00 as "teasers".

Last edited by SensualPoet; 04-10-2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Added stuff about pricing
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I still wish Langtail were selling epubs!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I still wish Langtail were selling epubs!
With Calibre, that can be fixed
I convert all my bought books to epub and mobi for safety backup
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
With Calibre, that can be fixed
I convert all my bought books to epub and mobi for safety backup
I know, I know. It still takes a little time, though. I would do it if there was something I absolutely had to have immediately from Langtail, but otherwise I'll just wait for a while to see if they branch out to epubs.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #7
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
when I orderd Night of the Jabberwock, it was priced at $3.59, not 1.59
That may be because you're in Norway and I was posting what I saw from US. (Sorry I usually put that in the subject line but I forgot this time).

Heehee - I knew you be excited, SP. Yeah, I hope it's a downward trend and not just an experiment.

I would grab these quickly - anyone who is interested - because these prices can change in a heartbeat.

Catlady - So far only Amazon has these and Langtail may have an exclusive deal with Amazon, as it seems to get a lot of those.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
NightBird
Wizard

Great news posted by AlexBell in the Langtail Press thread:

Quote:
According to an email from James at Langtree they have produced their books in ePub, but a waiting on a retailer.
I hope they get Kobo!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #9
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
My thanks too, to Nightbird (the OP). I bought all of the discounted titles, and am looking forward to some great reading - or re-reading. Then, since I agree with SensualPoet that $0.99 or $1.59 is too little, I felt guilty and bought three more Langtail Press books at the "normal" Amazon $8 price...or at least that was my excuse .

Although I prefer ePubs (and yeah, yeah, I know how to format shift, but am too lazy usually), I can read Kindle titles on my Android phone, so I'm pretty happy about these!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I did check: these Kindle files are DRMed in the standard way ... so you can't use Calibre to shift of ePub without unlocking them.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #11
NightBird
Wizard

I found two more James Hadley Chase titles published by Harlequin at Amazon and B&N for the same price, and both for $4.69 each at Kobo:

You Never Know with Women $4.32

Product Description
Veda Rux, a beautiful blonde, known professionally as a stripper, steals a priceless Cellini dagger from the safe in millionaire Lindsay Brett's home. Her agent, Cornelius Gorman, approaches Floyd Jackson, a private investigator and first-rate blackmailer, and asks him to return the dagger before the theft is discovered.

Jackson should have known there was something wrong with the whole situation, but, blinded by the beauty of Veda and more money than he had ever seen, he agreed to the proposition.

From the moment he fell in love with Veda, his doom was sealed--he was caught up in a relentless intrigue that made him a cat's-paw for murder.

http://www.amazon.com/You-Never-Know...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/You...s+hadley+chase

http://kobobooks.com/ebook/You-Never...jWQ/page1.html

I'll Bury My Dead $4.16

Product Description
"This is a personal matter. Someone killed my brother. I don't like that. If the police can't take care of it, then I'll bury my own dead."

Nick English meant every word, but his efforts to find his brother's killer started a chain reaction of murder and violence that would nearly end his own life.

Here is a story of organized blackmail punctuated by sudden and gruesome murder. Written with the punch and speed of a rivet gun, I'll Bury My Dead confirms James Hadley Chase's reputation as a leading writer of all-action, edge-of-your-seat thrillers that demand to be read in a single sitting.

http://www.amazon.com/Ill-Bury-My-De...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Ill...s+hadley+chase

http://kobobooks.com/ebook/Ill-Bury-...z_g/page1.html

There are some others for free on Munsey's, including one that Langtail still has for $8.00, Lady, Here's Your Wreath, so I'm not sure what's up with that one. Also be aware that he is selling the others at Amazon and B&N.

http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/a...s_hadley_chase
Old 04-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #12
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Also along these lines, although not from Langtail Press, several other Fredric Brown mystery titles are free or inexpensive:

The Fabulous Clipjoint (first Ed & Ambrose Hunter book) is free at Munseys (several formats) and several other places:

http://www.munseys.com/book/27436/Fa...Clipjoint,_The

The Dead Ringer (2nd Ed & Ambrose Hunter book) is $3.89 at Kobo, but $2.89 if you can use the KoboSpring1 code. It's also in the $3 - $5 range at a bunch of other stores.

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-D...t1Q/page1.html

Note these less expensive versions of this book seem to be .pdf or .lit. The Langtail Press version is $8 at Amazon.

And, The Bloody Moonlight (3rd Ed & Ambrose Hunter book) is also $3.89 at Kobo, but $2.89 if you can use the KoboSpring1 code. It's also in the $3 - $5 range at a bunch of other stores.

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-B...Ydw/page1.html

Same comment as above about .pdf and .lit. There doesn't seem to be a Langtail Press/Amazon version.

And two non-series Fredric Brown mystery titles are also free in several formats at Munseys:

A Plot for Murder: http://www.munseys.com/book/30679/Plot_for_Murder,_A

The Screaming Mimi: http://www.munseys.com/book/26808/Screaming_Mimi,_The

Last edited by sufue; 04-13-2011 at 02:10 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:42 AM   #13
NightBird
Wizard

Ah, interesting about the Kobo books. Blackmask was the old Munsey site. When he first started out he had everything in PDF.

Thanks for posting those!

I wonder if everyone has seen Mike Grost's informational site - probably, because it's been around a long time. For those who haven't, it goes into a lot of detail about these writers and others.

A Guide to Classic Mystery and Detection

http://mikegrost.com/classics.htm
Old 05-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #14
NightBird
Wizard

Three new titles by Anthony Berkeley at $6.39, so that's encouraging:

Not to Be Taken

Quote:
Product Description
A classic case of the apparent suicide that proves to be murder. John Waterhouse's death certificate gives cause of death as gastric ulcers, but when his brother insists on the body being exhumed so that a post mortem can be carried out, it proves the case that poison has been at work. Will Douglas Sewell, who watched his good friend die, be able to use his knowledge of those concerned to unravel the clues and uncover the murderer?

http://www.amazon.com/Not-to-be-Take...820547&sr=1-10

The Piccadilly Murder

Quote:
Product Description
Once Mr Chitterwick had given his evidence, thus clarifying that the elderly lady's death was murder and not suicide, it appeared a straightforward case. He had seen something being put into the lady's coffee cup, after all. But then friends and relatives of the accused appeal to Mr Chitterwick, claiming him incapable of such a crime. As Mr Chitterwick investigates, doubts begin to surface, until more evidence arises to hint at a more complicated set of occurrences...
http://www.amazon.com/The-Piccadilly...tt_at_ep_dpi_5

Murder in the Basement

Quote:
Product Description
A ROGER SHERINGHAM MYSTERY. Roger and Molly Dane have something of a surprise in their new house. When Roger explores the basement on return from their honeymoon, he discovers something odd with the flooring. Hoping to find buried treasure, he digs up the body of a woman instead. Chief Inspector Moresby and Roger Sheringham are then left with the task of discovering who the lady was, how she came to be there, and who shot her in the back of the head.
http://www.amazon.com/Murder-in-the-...820547&sr=1-11

The big news is some epubs available at Books-A-Million and BooksOnBoard. Bad news is the price is more: $8.94 at BAM and $9.98 (less $.40 reward) at BOB.

Anthony Berkeley
http://www.booksamillion.com/search?...&search=Search

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...erkeley&V=list

Elizabeth Ferrars

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...ferrars&V=list

Fredric Brown

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...20brown&V=list

Gavin Black

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...ack%2C%20Gavin

Joan Fleming

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...fleming&V=list

John Dickson Carr

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...%20carr&V=list

Richard Hull

No Langtail available but The Murder of my Aunt $6.34 at BOB- $.40 rewards.

Quote:
Product Description
In the beautiful Welsh countryside, Edward Powell is keeping a detailed account of his attempts to do away with his aunt. Of course, the murder of his only living relative is a preposterous notion, but that is exactly what this rather affected young man intends to do. Looked at strictly from Edward’s point of view there is some excuse for malice, but on the other hand his wealthy aunt has every reason to feel unfriendly toward him.
http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...l%2C%20Richard

Also at Kobo in PDF for $6.19 (less with coupon)

http://kobobooks.com/ebook/The-Murde...cAA/page1.html

Last edited by NightBird; 05-07-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #15
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Lovely classics! so much!
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote