Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
timelysarcasm
Warrior Princess
timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 4
amazon K3 lighted cover - $25 from amazon warehouse deals

Just thought I'd share this - you can pick up amazon's black lighted cover for Kindle Keyboard for $25 via their warehouse deals. It's "like new" condition, but my experience with warehouse deals is the stuff is basically new - could have been a customer return or something. That's 50% off retail for a great cover. I grabbed one myself for my re-acquired K3.

Here's the link.
timelysarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
That's a good deal. I'll have to share this with a couple friends with nakey Kindles.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2011, 02:04 AM   #3
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Hmm.. doesn't seem to be available anymore.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #4
krm0789
Enthusiast
krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krm0789 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
Hmm.. doesn't seem to be available anymore.
Are you sure? I still see it as in stock
krm0789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #5
timelysarcasm
Warrior Princess
timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.timelysarcasm shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by krm0789 View Post
Are you sure? I still see it as in stock
It went out of stock, now it's back.
timelysarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Comes and goes pretty quick apparently (I know when I bought one cheap last time this way it seemed to be available a lot longer than it is now). Haven't seen one pop up myself, and I wouldn't mind picking up another of these for the wife's kinda.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
Clawdia
Connoisseur
Clawdia is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle (K3, DXG)
They seem to be backordered now until later in the month.

How do you find these warehouse deals? I keep looking at Amazon, but couldn't find it without following the link posted.
Clawdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #8
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdia View Post
They seem to be backordered now until later in the month.

How do you find these warehouse deals? I keep looking at Amazon, but couldn't find it without following the link posted.
Right under Add to Cart there's a box labelled More Buying Choices. Just click the link in the box.

You can also go straight to Amazon Warehouse Deals

Last edited by tilia; 10-13-2011 at 04:37 PM.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #9
Clawdia
Connoisseur
Clawdia is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle (K3, DXG)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
Right under Add to Cart there's a box labelled More Buying Choices. Just click the link in the box.

You can also go straight to Amazon Warehouse Deals
Thanks - I bookmarked the link so I won't have to look for it again!
Clawdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
just got the case, it's just slightly wider than I prefer, but still remain somewhat pocketable for a jacket. The quality is nice, definitely in the league of its original price of $30 and not something you would except at the current selling price of <$5 bucks.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #11
wuat
wuat began at the beginning.

Device: none
Great, thanks OP.

Last edited by wuat; 10-16-2011 at 10:28 PM.
wuat is offline   Reply With Quote