Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-04-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
HTC Tilt for sale

I realize this is actually a phone/Pocket PC, but as I primarily used it as a e-book reader and RSS reader (the latter with the wonderful, free pRSSReader app) it seems not entirely inappropriate to list here. I'm selling my HTC Tilt, which is in excellent condition (screen protector etc), in original box with all accessories (most never unpacked). It is a Cingular branded model but it is unlocked (right now it is flashed with Dutty's cooked ROM from XDA-Developers; I could reflash it with vanilla HTC or Cingular firmware if desired).

I'm looking for $350 (I have it on Amazon for $379 too). Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by geekraver; 09-05-2008 at 01:12 AM.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote