Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-25-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
noctilux
noctilux began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia E90
Hi everyone - New non-e-ink e-book reader

Hi everyone,

My name's Martin and I've been reading e-books exclusively for the past two years or so. I read my e-books on my Thinkpad X60 subnotebook and my Nokia E90, I generally prefer the E90 though as it seems a bit more "book-like".
My mother's German and I live in Germany so I can speak German fluently, although I read only English e-books.

Greetings,

Martin
noctilux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Hallo Martin, schön dass auch andere Leute Bücher bevorzugt in Originalfassung lesen, und sich nicht mit Übersetzungen zufriedengeben.
Obwohl ich auch keine eInk Gerät habe kann ich dennoch nicht auf einem Laptop lesen ... das muss dann schon ein Handy sein.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello noctilux
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Martin and welcome to the Forum. I was a non-eInk guy for a long time but got a Sony 505 back in January and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote