Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
Talayero
Talayero began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars E Reader
Help to free just 2 MB space of internal memory

Hi:
I have the Sony T1 rooted with AMR and app2sd of Rupor.
I'm very happy with it and with all the apps I have installed, but my problem is I'm getting this warning of "not enough space" and its corresponding ugly icon, as soon as the free internal memory is 4 MB or lower. If it is 6 MB, there's no problem at all.

Well now the Sony has 4 MB of free internal memory and I'm desperate trying to search a little bit of space.
I already did before a Wipe dalvik cache, using andromizer, and got some free space.
These are the apps I have installed (Moon+ Reader, Mantano, Repligo reader, aard dictionary and Goldendict ) and I would like to keep all of them. I don't want to uninstall any of them just to get rid of the warning.

I've searched through the folders of internal memory, but I can't find anything to clean or delete. I found some fonts (in EBOOKS\FONTS folder) that are 10 MB, like the SWNMTeb.tcc, but obviously I can't delete it, because it's part of the system or something.

I would appreciate very much some help.
Thank you in advance.

P.S. I must say that I already tried the Link2sd trick, but it didn't work for me. IMO the app2sd of Rupor is better, but it has its limits (2 MB limit in my case)
Talayero is offline   Reply With Quote