Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
If anyone is intrested

http://www.royal-line.se/index_files/Page1484.htm
Nuut is, probably, coming to Sweden later this autumn. I am excited, since it means that the e-book market is starting to kick off. I figured I would post this here
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
This the first report I have seen of the NUTT 2 being sold outside Korea. It is an interesting design, including a host USB port for example. Some earlier reports indicated a wireless capability, which isn't mentioned here.

I'm not sure this has anything to do with STAReBOOK by the way.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
This the first report I have seen of the NUTT 2 being sold outside Korea. It is an interesting design, including a host USB port for example. Some earlier reports indicated a wireless capability, which isn't mentioned here.

I'm not sure this has anything to do with STAReBOOK by the way.
I thought Nuut was STAReBOOK clone, but I am new at this.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
I thought Nuut was STAReBOOK clone
The NUUT 1 was originally reported that way, see E-reader with E Ink Vizplex launched: NUUT NP-601. We now have quite a few devices using this same Netronix hardware, and either custom firmware or Netronix firmware, and so STAReBOOK is less a reference point than it used to be. See wiki: E-book Reader Matrix, where the STAReBOOK is now under "Older Devices".

The NUTT 2 is a unique design, and I don't know who makes the hardware.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
mikaelalind
Fanatic

[QUOTE=wallcraft;580570
The NUTT 2 is a unique design, and I don't know who makes the hardware.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for clarifying it. I admit, I wont buy it. To much that is unclear. No, I'll get either Sony or Opus.