Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 02-01-2022, 11:18 AM   #1
un_pogaz
Chalut o/
un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.un_pogaz understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kobo
A made a strange plugin

I made a special plugin:
This plugin integrates 2 other plugins inside (so a "super" plugin of 3)
It's a combination of a GUI plugin, a Metadata Reader and a Metadata Writer.
I'm not sure if I can post it as is, so I'm asking for feedback?
Github link to the plugin

I was forced to make such a twits because it was the only solution to have efficiently the reading, writing and setting of this plugin while decreasing the problems of multi-plugin development.
Note: I can make the integrated plugins invisible if needed.
un_pogaz is offline   Reply With Quote