Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Cool a small mystery

From my Vox I went to www.youtubedownload.altervista.org and downloaded their app for downloading videos from youtube. But, for the life of me I cannot find this download on my Vox?? Can this not be downloaded into Android? I cannot figure it out, over to Mr No_body
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
jsokal
jsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsjsokal can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: vox
No mystery, it's windows software, not Android
jsokal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsokal View Post
No mystery, it's windows software, not Android
Thanks, I went online on my computer and retrieved the videos I was looking for and that side loaded them to my Vox sd card and all is well. Many thanks
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote