Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Interead COOL-ER

Notices

Old 07-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #346
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessTay View Post
i sent an email to them a while ago asking about a cover and they said they will come out with one soon for sure
But until they do have a cover, don't buy one.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #347
PoV
UFO
PoV doesn't litterPoV doesn't litterPoV doesn't litter

Device: COOL-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
Ho another netronix hardware/software EB600 come out :

http://www.teleread.org/2009/06/30/n...g-commodities/

(and now, explain me how Cool-er can make it's own software if everyone else have the same?)
Argh, that's disappointing. And I was about to fire off a feature request to Interead.

I want an SDK!

It shouldn't take more than a few days to write a far better image viewer.

Quote:
Well, the big question for someone to answer is how many levels of grayscale will this device really support, 8 or 4.
I count 8 from my tests.
PoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #348
Yolanda
Yolanda began at the beginning.

Device: coolerbook
Hi all I'm new and need help. My sister give me her coolerbook. we can't find how to unregister her and register me. we have looked and looked to find help. If someone out there know how to do this please let me know. Thanks
Yoland
Yolanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #349
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Hi!

The Cool-er website is no longer up.

Are you talking about being registered with Adobe Digital Editions?

I believe the unregister command in ADE is ctrl + shift +d

Other than that you should not need to change any registration settings.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #350
Yolanda

Register

Thanks, But I was talking about register the Cooler. So if the website is down. Is the company no longer in business? I just want to start adding booking to the Cooler. My sister never used it. And it doesn't have a manual. Not sure what to do.
Advert
Old 07-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #351
Yolanda

Can someone tell me how to recharge the Coolerbook? It was given to me and I don't have an idea how to do it.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #352
Qxr
Enthusiast
Qxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it isQxr knows what time it is

Device: lbook V3, iRex DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolanda View Post
Can someone tell me how to recharge the Coolerbook? It was given to me and I don't have an idea how to do it.
Here is the manual for you: http://www.scribd.com/doc/24652866/C...-reader-manual
Qxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #353
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
USB cord

You charge the Cool-er with the USB cord hooked up to the computer.

Yes Interead the maker of the Cool-er is out of business.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote